Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors
Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors – The Guide
Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors are a growing faster than ever. I can help you navigate the waters with this article by not only giving you colleges with digital marketing majors, but ranking them according to reputable sources. This will reduce the time it takes to do research on different Digital Marketing majors across the country. We will only focus on the top 3 schools in each of four different regions: the North East, South East, North West, and South West areas of the United States. We will also include links to each of the college websites to help make things easier for you. If you find yourself asking questions about the field of Digital Marketing itself, you can read more about it here.
North East Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors
Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors in the North East are home to some of the best schools in the nation. Whether it be the Ivy league schools, or the private catholic school of Notre Dame, they arguably boast as arguably the best region for these programs. MIT ranks consistently as the best program in the nation, but also one of the most competitive.
- MIT – The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a world renowned school in almost every aspect. Also, it operates through their Sloan School of Management and is typically a two-day program. However, the short program size does not limit the amount of information they deliver. MIT provides students with take home exercises. As well, they offer courses taught by industry professionals as well as professors.
- Baruch – Baruch’s program is run their their Zicklin School of Business. Their program focuses on three unique tracks that students may go down. Found in the heart of New York City, this program will immerse you in the busy and productive life style of New York City
- University of Notre Dame – The Mendoza College of Business runs Notre Dame’s School certificate program for Digital marketing planning. This 4 day certificate links with the Rutgers Business School. It is one of the only joint programs that is offered.
South East Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors
Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors in the South East are world renowned. They include some of the oldest and most prolific schools in our nation’s history. For example, Duke’s program consistently ranks as one of the best in the nation.
- Duke – Duke has the most progressive program in the South East. Their MBA is ran through their Fuqua School of Business, which also offers a doctorate. Duke consistently ranks as one of the top three programs in the nation.
- George Mason University – The George Mason School of Business offers an MBA with a concentration in digital marketing. Students typically complete this program within a year if going full time. This is one of the only programs that offers an MBA in the country.
- University of Georgia – The Terry College of Business offers a four week program online that focuses on the managerial aspects of digital marketing. It aims at industry professionals and means to increase your project management skills.
North West Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors
The North West has Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors that are one deep rooted with the start of the industry itself. While these are some of the most expensive programs in the nation, they are also some of the best. UC-Berkeley’s extension program was host to many industry market managers today.
- University of California, Berkeley – UC – Berkeley offers an extension program which focuses on marketing research and social media. Students can typically complete it within one year if going full time. The upside to this program is the school is its reputation as one of the best universities in the nation.
- University of San Fransisco – The University of San Fransisco offers an MBA in management with afocus on digital marketing and social media. The program requires full-time attendance and applicants are typically industry professionals. The only downside to this program is the high cost.
- Oregon State University – Oregon State University offers a certificate in Digital Brand Management. Students typically complete the program within 6 months. Found in the heart of Portland, this university also competes as one of the most socially progressive schools in the nation.
South West Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors
There are Colleges with Digital Marketing Majors in the South West that have out of town students flock to them. Specifically, Arizona State University which offers a phenomenal program. It also boasts one of the most beautiful campuses in nation. The picture shows their W.P Carey School of Business. To add, the South West was one of the earliest regions to adopt digital marketing into its upper education system.
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley – This three month certificate offers students the opportunity the further their knowledge of online promotion tools. Run through their Robert C. Vakar School of Business in Edinburg, Texas, this college boasts one of the most diverse and progressive programs.
- Arizona State University – Consistently ranked one of the best programs, Arizona State University offers their program through their W.P Carey School of Business. This program aims at new graduates aspiring to further their knowledge of digital marketing. As well as being one of the best programs, it also boasts the most beautiful campus on the list.
- University of Denver – Their program focuses on web design and development, information architecture, and SEO. Run through their Daniels College of Business, it is in beautiful downtown Denver. Also, this also happens to be the home of one of the largest growing job markets in this field.